Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blog 13

Just learnt about Geocaching, I had absolutely no clue as to what this was until today. At last a way to get people out into the great outdoors and away from a screen. I think it would be a great way to get more young adults into the library, they seem to be the hardest demographic to attract. The programme could involve a series of books (Twilight) a particular book, or even a combined City programme intoducing all the things Mandurah has to offer young people ie the two libraries (of course)Billy Dower, both of the recreation centres, any other programmes that are running for young people.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just about to type up my blog on geocaching and I read yours first and talk about great minds thinking alike! Argh, I'm going to have to rethink my blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think about geocaching using books - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete